Successful surveying projects depend on accuracy, consistency and reliable results. Percheron is one of the few names in the field that has the capabilities to make it happen. Our employees are licensed experts who not only represent a vast amount of industry knowledge, but they also work to understand your specific business and project needs.
From right-of-way acquisition surveys to complex plant surveys, we do it all to ensure your project demands are consistently met. And because we employ extensive quality assurance processes and utilize the industry’s leading software and technology, we’re able to deliver unmatched results—even when deadlines are tight.
At Percheron, we utilize the latest technology, equipment and software to help deliver unmatched results. Where others might cut corners, we continually invest in the most current resources available to the industry—such as Trimble RTK Global Positioning Systems and unmanned aerials systems. In addition, many of our technicians are experienced in the preparation of drawings in AutoCAD™, Skyline™ Sheet Generating software, and GIS. Our field and office staff is also able to prepare digital terrain models and right-of-way maps on difficult schedules due to our automated software.
Percheron professionals also excel in managing the acquisition of high-resolution airborne laser mapping (LIDAR – Light Detection and Ranging) and aerial photogrammetric mapping for large projects.
- Geodetic Control Survey
- Acquisition of Airborne LIDAR
- Aerial Photogrammetric Mapping
- Topographic/Design Survey
- ALTA/ACSM Land Title Survey
- Right-of-Way Parcel Plats/Descriptions
- Right-of-Way Route and Acquisition Surveys
- Construction Alignment Sheets
- DOT Crossing Permit Survey
- COE Crossing Permit Survey
- Construction Phase Surveying
- “As-Built” Survey
- Well Permit Survey
- Unit Designation Survey
- Well Pad/Access Survey
- Data Acquisition using UAVs
- High Density Surveys (Laser Scanning/Terrestrial LIDAR)
- Boundary Surveys
- Pictorial Condition Survey (360° Camera)
- FAA/FCC Certification Letters